In our previous post, we covered 7 tips to get ready for your next Virtual Meeting. Now that you are ready, do you know how to show your best image during the meeting?
Here are 8 tips to make an impact on camera:
If you liked this post, take a look at this short clip that summarizes the tips!
Want more tips? Here are 7 tips to get prepared before your next virtual meeting and show your best side on camera:
- Clarity: Present your ideas clearly. Be assertive according to the goals of the meeting.
- Visual Help: Use images, slides, Screen-Sharing or Whiteboards, when needed
- Voice: Show your confidence through your voice’s volume, tone and pauses
- Audio/Video: Be conscious when your camera or microphone is on/off
- Eye Contact: Look at the camera for a more personal communication
- Smile: Show your energy and positivism with your facial expressions
- Attention: Use active listening to show people your attention
- Notes: Take notes, and wrap up the meeting with key takeaways and next steps.
Director of Marketing