We offer two types of Sponsorship opportunities:
Sponsorship of the Hispanotech.ca organization (see table below), at three different levels.
Both types of Sponsorship offer branding opportunities and recognition across our Membership, consisting of professionals that have immigrated to Canada and embody the very definition of Diversity and Inclusion.
Each of these Benefits is explained below.
(*) ERG = Employee Resource Group = a voluntary, employee-led network hosted inside a company.
- Maximum number of sponsorships available at that level.
- Sponsors page on website: your organization's logo and a link to your website will be included in our website's Sponsors page.
- Home page on website: your organization's logo and a link to your website will be included in our website's Home page.
- Presentation slides: your organization's logo and a thank you mention will be included in presentation slide decks.
Access to membership
- Post openings to Job board: Employer access to post job openings in our Job Board, reaching immigrant professionals in Canada.
- Social media echo: re-sharing of specified posts from your organization in our social media channels, primarily LinkedIn.
- Blog article: we will publish the specified number of relevant articles from your organization in our website blog and applicable social media channels.
- Newsletter article: we will publish the specified number of relevant articles from your organization in our newsletter.
- Free tickets to all events: number of year-round passes to events organized by Hispanotech.
- Speaking opportunities: invitation to participate in our events as presenters or panellists.
- Membership for your ERG: a designated Employee Resource Group from your organization will be entitled to join as a Corporate/ERG Sponsor at no charge. Additional ERGs can also join, at the usual fees.
- Seat at Board of Advisors: your organization will be entitled to designate a person as a non-voting Advisor and to attend Board meetings.
- Store: discount promo code to be applied on purchases from our online store.
- Additional tickets to events: discount promo code to purchase additional tickets to our events (beyond the number specified under Participation above).
- Program sponsorship: discount to be applied to the sponsorship of programs or services.
- Relationship manager: we will assign a designated contact person to your organization to do planning, scheduling, deal with issues, discuss ways to improve engagement, etc. (the business equivalent would be an Account Manager).
- Presentations to your organization: we will be available to do the specified number of presentations to your organization (travel expenses may apply if presenting in-person outside Toronto). We usually receive these requests when a corporate partner is doing an internal celebration (e.g. for Hispanic Heritage Month), or to provide input or participate in a panel about Equity-Diversity-Inclusion.