The majority of our programs and services are offered free of charge to our Members, thanks to the generosity and support of our Sponsors and the selfless effort of our Volunteers.
We have three levels of Sponsorship opportunities to our Corporate partners, offering branding opportunities and recognition across our Membership, which consists of professionals that have immigrated to Canada and embody the very definition of Diversity and Inclusion.
Each of these Benefits is explained below.
- Sponsors page on website: your organization's logo and a link to your website will be included in our website's Sponsors page.
- Home page on the website: your organization's logo and a link to your website will be included in our website's Home page.
- Presentation slides: your organization's logo and a thank you mention will be included in presentation slide decks.
- Verified Digital Badge: Open Badge-compatible digital token recognizing your organization's contribution and support.
Access to membership
- Post openings to Job board: Employer access to post job openings in our Job Board, reaching immigrant professionals in Canada.
- Social media echo: re-sharing of specific posts from your organization in our social media channels, primarily LinkedIn.
- Blog article: we will publish the specified number of relevant articles from your organization in our website blog and applicable social media channels.
- Newsletter article: we will publish the specified number of relevant articles from your organization in our newsletter.
- Booth at HT event: your organization can have a booth at one event organized by Hispanotech.
- Free tickets to all events: number of year-round passes to events organized by Hispanotech.
- Speaking opportunities: an invitation to participate in our events as presenters or panellists.
- Non-voting Advisors: your organization will be entitled to designate a person as a non-voting Advisor.
- Relationship manager: we will assign a designated contact person to your organization to do planning, scheduling, deal with issues, discuss ways to improve engagement, etc. (the business equivalent would be an Account Manager).
- Presentations to your organization: we will be available to do the specified number of presentations to your organization (travel expenses may apply if presenting in-person outside Toronto). We usually receive these requests when a corporate partner/ERG is doing an internal celebration (e.g. for Hispanic Heritage Month), or to provide input or participate in a panel about Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.